vendredi 24 juin 2016

Invitée de juin {Stéphanie Buice} : le mini album

Bonjour, 

Vous l'attendiez depuis le début de semaine, voici le mini album de
 Stéphanie Buice (My Bits of Sunshine)

Hi everyone, thank you so much for having me here today!
 
I love mini albums! So when I was asked if I'd like to make one to share with you, I was so excited! I don't really make them as much as I used to, so this was a nice break from my normal pages. 
 
I have been hanging on to lots of these Pinkfresh goodies and knew that this was my chance to use them up. 
I cut my white cardstock down into rectangles and used them as the base of my pages. I added some of the little pocket cards and my pictures, using the embellishments to kind of tell my story. 
 
I love that this little mini can sit out on my shelf and serves as a little reminder of treasured memories. I love my little family so they were an easy subject to create around.
 
Thanks again for having me!
Stephanie










 J’espère que son scrap joyeux et coloré vous aura inspiré!



1 commentaire: